Monday, September 14, 2009

Update on my friend Lyndsey's unborn baby...please be in prayer...

Evie Update and Induction Date

Hi Friends and Fam,
Thanks for your prayers these past few months, I can't believe how fast they have gone.We had another appointment this morning, it went fine. Evie is doing the same, my fluid level is actually better. They had a hard time getting good pictures of her face, things are getting pretty cozy in there (: Unbelievably, we will get to see her face in person very soon, I am scheduled to be induced Saturday September 19th. Depending on how my body is progressing I may go in the Friday night before so they can get me more ready for labor, stay the night, and be induced in the morning.How are we doing? Our daily routine is nice, but I have a tough time when I sit down and take some time to process everything. I can't wait to meet Evie and tell her how much I love her and I can't wait for her to meet her dad and sister. The thought of her not surviving is really difficult for me to deal with. I understand all of the information and statistics that we have been given, but I'm not giving up any hope that she will live. We have made preparations either way.As far as prayer requests go, my biggest fear is that she won't survive delivery. Along with the other prayer requests I have put out there, that is my biggest request. Getting to meet her and spend time with her is so important to both of us.Thanks again, and if you don't hear from me again before the 19th my dad will be sending out updates (:

Love you!Lindsey, John, Lyla, Evie.

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."Lamentations 3:22 - 23.

No comments: