Sunday, September 13, 2009

First 2/4 Mops group!

So...after Spanish class, I had to shift gears into Mops mode. The 2/4 group (second and third Thursday of every month) started on Thursday. For those of you who don't know...I am the childcare coordinator for all of the Mops groups (there are three of them) and the bible study group. I have done bible study coordinating for almost 10 years....but mops coordinating is new to me, so even though it is very similar to what I do with bible study, it is still different, therefore things have been a bit overwhelming for me. BUT...the first meeting went off very well. There were no MAJOR injuries...and we didn't lose anyone. I think we have probably about 75 children at that particular Mops meeting. That's a lot of kiddos...and that means we have to find a lot of workers to help with that many kiddos. BUT WE DID IT!!! :-) Yeah us!! I have three FANTASTIC assistants...one for each Mops group...that particular week it was Malissa Randecker who is oh so close to delivering her second child....so close that she won't be there on the 4th Thursday of this month! She did a great job! Thanks Malissa!! Now...this week starts the 1/3 Wednesday group and the 1/3 Thursday group...as well as Bible Study!!! WISH ME LUCK THIS WEEK!!! :-)

No comments: