Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kenny Loggins, All Join In

Hi guys!! I am moving up in the world of reviews! I recently had the opportunity to review the new CD that hasn't even been released yet by Kenny Loggins called All Join In. It is a family cd. I say family because it is actually for kids...but it isn't annoying like some kids music. Adults can actually listen to it in the car over and over and over again if need be and not pull your ears off! It has 13 songs on it and some of them are remakes of Beatles songs, etc. So it is a lot of fun! It was done by Walt Disney Records. I have a lot of kids music around my house....I am a bit more into the Christian ones however. This is NOT a Christian CD, in fact, it makes references in one song to Gandhi and Buddha...but...that song aside, the other songs are fun and uplifting. Jeff's favorite is called Moose n Me...a song about a dog. If you are interested in a fun, won't make you crazy, kids Christian CD, Go Fish are great for that. All in all, this CD was a lot of fun, and the kids enjoy it too!!

No comments: