Tuesday, February 2, 2010

One year ago today....


It was one year ago today that we buried mom's ashes in the Blue Mound Cemetary in Milford, NE. Hard to believe. I keep having these awful dreams of mom's last days. I don't know how to get it out of my head. Last night I even watched a Bill Cosby Comedy sketch before shutting off the lights....but still....I know...I know...it will all heal in time. Tonight Jeff and I were talking about it when the mirror in the bathroom fell. Mom never liked my mirror in there. Oh...she said it was fine, but wouldn't have been her first choice. Jeff and I just looked at each other..."Hi mom." :-) Jeff's response? "Tell her to knock it off...know I have more work to do!" :-) Words coming from an apparently lazy man! :-) Maybe that was mom's intent?? :-)

No comments: