Friday, February 19, 2010

Michael Franzese

On Valentine's Day we had a guest speaker at church. His name is Michael Franzese. I didn't think I would be able to go because of the hockey tournaments....but as luck...or God...would have it, the tournament game time was changed! :-) So I was able to go to first service and just rush to the rink afterwards.! Michael Franzese is a former mob boss...that lived to tell about it. Really a big wig in the mob world. His testimony was amazing! He captivated the audience the whole morning. I wish we had mor time with him personally. My sister purchased his book, "Blood Covenant" which I borrowed. So far it is amazing and keeping me on the edge of my seat! I will have to tell you more about it when I am done with it. I just wanted you guys to have an opportunity to go to his website above (click on his name) and also to hear his testimony that he gave at our church. Here is the link http://www.brookside.net/templates/System/details.asp?id=42904&PID=592871. I know you will all love it! Make yourself the time to listen. You won't be sorry!!!

No comments: