Friday, February 12, 2010

More hockey pictures from this last weekend...

So we went to Lincoln last week for Jake and Cam's Squirt House game. Here is Jake....Here is Jeff in the locker room....
Jeff going over some plays and Jake getting his skates on...
My second child....the child my mom "promised" me. That's right....he is my mothers promise to me....
Here they are on the ice. Major is looking on. Jeff is the coach standing with the black jacket on.


Here MaKenna and Major found a whole in the plexiglass on the other teams bench.

Cam is number 17. He is waiting for his next shift.

My big boy Cam got a penalty for tripping I think it was. I know it sounds weird...but I was so proud of him. You know you're a true hockey player when you have sit in the penalty box at least once. I am not saying I condone bad behavior...but...well...it is hockey!!!!
Here he is in the box.

No comments: