Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My 29th birthday...okay...okay....34th. :-(

Me present day with my kiddos.... I'm the little one with my momma and daddy!
Okay...so Sunday was my 29th birthday...er...or...34th. We had a great day. We started the day out in the nursery for first service. Second service we went to church...then after church we had to pick out our costumes for Walk Through Bethlehem. We finally got home around 12:30 and we put the outdoor inflatables out for Christmas. At around 1:30, Tini came and picked me up and took me to my ABSOLUTE favorite restaurant, La Mesa. Then we ran to Walgreens and then Cabela's. We had a great time shopping the Clearance section at Cabela's! We were home by 4ish. The kids had my presents wrapped and I got to open them. I got an IPod dock from Cam, a Snuggie from Jake, a horse blanket from MaKenna and Hickory Farms and a Gladiator sticker for my truck from Major. Jeffy got me a Gladiator hooded sweatshirt. Then Jeffy made steak and chicken for dinner. He also bought me a cheesecake for my birthday cake! Yum! So we had a really great day! I guess turning 29...I mean 34 isn't that bad........

No comments: