Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day One Snow Day!


What a great day! It was blizzardy...but it was great!! Here you can see MaKenna's snowball coming at me! I was SOOO sleepy that day...but once I got outside and had snowballs flying at me and getting in my coat...I was good and awake!!!! The picture above is MaKenna, myself and Jake. Our Christmas Gift wouldn't inflate for some reason that day...but daddy fixed him when he got home.








What you don't see in these pictures is that it was still coming down fairly well. We got about 10 inches of snow and the wind blew the drifts around making it blizzard like conditions.

Here are two of my angels making snow angels!! Major was out for awhile, but it didn't take long for him to change his mind. It was darn cold!


Here is Major watching us from the window.

Cam didn't want to go outside either...so he helped watch Major...here they are...two peas in a pod.



The rest of the day we just relaxed, colored pictures, rested, watched Christmas cartoons...we had a great time!

No comments: