Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Safety Patrol!



As the big man on campus, Cam gets to do Safety Patrol this week and next week. He was SO excited! He gets up EXTRA early ON HIS OWN and sits by the door and waits for me to say, "Okay...you can go now." For the first few days, that is all he has been able to talk about. He gets so FRUSTRATED with mom's though he says, "Mom's don't wait for me...they just walk when they want to!" Anyway, I snuck my camera up the other day so I could take pictures of my little rent a cop hard at work! :-)

For those of you who may be wondering...no he is no longer wearing his glasses. He has contacts now. He is a bit young for contacts, but the doctor thought he was mature enough and with hockey it is just SO much easier. Poor kid...his glasses would always fog up under his "lid"...now he won't have that problem! PLUS...I THINK...THINK...he is trying to impress a girl. Not sure...I just THINK! I have heard him and his friend talking...and he has been talking to me in some sort of weird code language that 10 year olds have. I THINK it has to do with a girl...not sure though! :-)

No comments: