Friday, August 14, 2009

Mops, Piano Lessons, Youth of Ukraine, Susan G. Komen

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!
First off, I am the childcare coordinator for my Mops group on the first and third Wednesdays of every month. I am in need of childcare workers both paid and volunteer to fill spots! If you love children, we would love to have you! It is every other Wednesday (1st and 3rd or every month), from 9-11:30ish. Let me know! jtfilleman@cox.net
Second, some of you know I am currently doing Piano Lessons. The name of my "studio" is Pleasantly Piano and I have truly enjoyed all of the lessons I have given! I also have a website for that, it is www.pleasantlypiano.blogspot.com. Check it out! Anyway, I have had some lessons ended with summer coming to a close and so I have 4 spots available! HURRY UP before they fill up!!! If you are interested, please give me a call! 733-2369 or e-mail me, jtfilleman@cox.net My openings are Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Monday and Friday mornings.
Third, as you may or may not know, we have a ministry called Youth of Ukraine http://www.youthofukraine.blogspot.com/. We are in need of donations to help support this ministry. 100% of your money goes DIRECTLY to our missionaries in Odessa, Ukraine. Please go to the above website and read our story to learn more about the ministry. We are also wanting to speak at churches and any other speaking opportunities to further the word about this very worthy cause. If you know of anyone or of a church that might like to have us come give a 5-10 minute snippet, we would love to do so! We are also working on fundraisers for the ministry and would welcome your ideas and help! Please consider Youth of Ukraine as a worthy non-profit organization to support!
Fourth and finally, you all know I lost my mom this past January to Breast Cancer. October 4th, myself, my family and some friends will be walking the 3 miles in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure here in Omaha. We would love to have you walking with us...I will have special recognition for our team which is righfully named, "Mama's Family". Our goal is to have 50 people walking for the cure. If you would like to be one of those 50, please go to, http://www.komennebraska.org/site/TR/Race/General?team_id=1360&pg=team&fr_id=1000 and add yourself as part of the team. If you don't feel like walking, you can donate to the cause. Our goal as a team is $5,000. You can go to the same link to donate!! Please consider this as well!!
Thanks for your help!!! You are all such wonderful friends and family! The Lord has truly blessed me with all of you!!!

T


No comments: