Sunday, August 16, 2009

2009 Summer of Fun!

WE DID IT!!! It took 3 days into the school year, but we FINALLY got our 2009 Summer of Fun list DONE!!!! I took the idea from my friend Robyn a couple of years ago...and we have run with it ever since. Here is a picture....now...as you can see...there were a few things we had to cross out and replace with something else because...well...life doesn't always happen how we want it to. We just never quite made it to Lincoln for all of the Lincoln things. We will try Lincoln at Chirstmas or Spring Break. And...even though I have Adventureland marked off...we haven't ACTUALLY gone yet...but we have the tickets...so we ARE going...just not until September 19th.

I didn't feel like we did a lot this summer...but looking at this list, I know that we did, and that makes my mommy guilt feel much better!!!

WAY TO GO FILLEMAN FAMILY!!!!! What a GREAT summer we had!!!!!!

No comments: