Thursday, August 13, 2009

The First Day of School!

Wednesday was the first day of school for the Millard School District. MaKenna and Major were so excited to get up early and go for a walk first thing in the morning. Although, MaKenna was a bit sad that she couldn't go to school with the boys. She keeps asking me, "When do I get to go to the boys' school?" I SO don't want her to rush it....

Here were the rules for mom enforced by Cam and Jake. Pictures at home...not on the way to school or at the school. Hugs and kisses would be given a block before the school grounds. I was fine with these rules...as long as I got my pictures and got my hugs and kisses!


They really enjoyed their first day of school!! They LOVE their teachers and seem to be excited for this new year!! I hope it lasts!!!

No comments: