Sunday, August 16, 2009

12 mile day!

Wow! I really reached a milestone today! I made a new record for exercise! To finish off our Summer of Fun list, we went for a bike ride around the lake...which is 6.4 miles. We did really good. We did it in just over 45 minutes! Even with all the little water breaks we took for MaKenna. She was a trooper though! I am so proud of her...of ALL of them...they did great! We went with dad too. I think he also had a good time!! Anyway, 30 minutes after we got home from that, Allyson came over and we ran 6.1 miles! 5 miles at one time was my record....but we pushed it another mile! Couple that with the fact that I did 6 miles on a bike with a 26 pound baby strapped to me, and I am hurting. But...it is a good hurt!!! Now...if I could just get the weight off. I have been doing Curves, running at least 4 times a week, and eating better...but nothing. I seem to be losing inches...but no weight...and though my clothes fit better...they aren't hanging on me yet. It has been almost 4 months of doing all of this. Shouldn't it be coming off a LITTLE faster??? Oh well...I am enjoying my runs with Allyson and my Curves...so I will keep it up! Something is bound to happen!!! :-)

No comments: