Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday Picnic

Sunday was SUCH a nice day! We couldn't have asked for a better day! So...we did a lot of outside playing and work. I am painting MaKenna's bedroom set a different colored cream/white and then I am "stamping" it with horses...purple horses...her choice. So I got her bedside table done and half of her vanity. The kids played with water guns and Jeff relaxed. He did a little bit of outside work like fertilizing, etc. Man stuff. :-) Here is Jeff and Major...still in his Sunday best on the swing.... If you remember I bought my great-uncles picnic table. It rained most of last week, so this was the first time we got to use it. Jeff also made a fire pit so we roasted hotdogs and ate on our new picnic table with our new picnic accessories. Such fun!!!!




No comments: