Wednesday, May 20, 2009

12 years of marital bliss!

On May 17, 1997 my life changed forever when I went from being Ms. Tonya Suzzette Stutzman, to Mrs. Tonya Suzzette Filleman. 12 years ago. Wow. Has it been that long? It seems like just yesterday my mother in law to be was introducing her oldest son to me, one of her lab assistants. We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon and we vowed to go back every 5 years. Once we hit 5 years we decided to extend that to every 10 years....once we hit 10 years we decided to extend that to every 15 years....call me in 3 years, I'll let you know if it happened!! So...last year for our anniversary, he bought me a Yukon Denali. How was he going to top it this year? Just by being with me...that is all he had to do...."Aunt" Tini came over with Matt and they watched the kids while we went to Village Point and had dinner at Johnny's Italian Steakhouse, then we caught a movie (Angels and Demons) at the Village Point theater. After we discussed that movie over ice cream from Cold Stone. Then we just walked around a little bit. It was great. The togetherness is all we needed. Here's to 12 more happy years!

Jeff and Tonya THEN
Jeff and Tonya NOW Then there were 6....

No comments: