Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Planting an apple tree for Mama....

When mom died, some of my aunts and uncles got Rhonda and I both gift cards to Earl May so that we could plant something in remembrance of mom. I thought a Lilac bush would be great, because she LOVED lilacs, but we already have a Lilac tree in the back yard...then I thought a rose bush...but we actually have quite a few different rose bushes in front and in back. So we went with Apple Trees. We bought two apple trees. We put one in the back and one in the front.




While the three kids and Jeff were digging, I was documenting and Major was...under the awning with Duke. This is one of Duke's "dog houses", and Major just climbed right in...Duke wasn't sure what to think...but like a good little puppy...he shared....


Obviously asking for a family picture is just too much...I don't know what happened in this picture...MaKenna is showing off a stuffed dog...Jake is doing...I don't know what Jake is doing...Cam looks pathetic and Major is crying for the scooter. All in a days work....

No comments: