Friday, May 8, 2009

Nice day!!

Thursday was SUCH a nice day out! We played outside a lot...and the boys rode their bikes to school for the first time, and were SO excited! Here is a picture of my babies next to one of my really pretty bushes. I have three of these...but I have no idea what they are. Aren't they pretty? The flowers will fall off soon...they are already starting to wilt...then it will just be a green leafed bush. Anybody???? My camera has not been the same since our trip to the zoo when the humidity from the jungle messed with it...so I apologize for the yucky pictures. Here is Jake coming home from school. Usually I jog up there or ride bikes up there to get them, but this particular day Major slept right through the time we were supposed to pick them up, and I didn't want to wake him...so they got to ride home alone.
Here is Cam right on the tail of Jake.
Here is Major in front of the other two pink bushes I have that I have no idea what they are.


And here is the Princess....

1 comment:

Coolestmommy said...

Lilac bushes. They smell terrific!!! You can dry the flowers and use for potpourri base or to make homemade perfume. I haven't done the perfume, but have had friends do this. I'm sure Google will give you recipes. :-)