Monday, October 26, 2009

The Wedding!

THE WEDDING!!!!
The wedding was beautiful! I didn't get a lot of pictures because Jeff had to take Major and Brayden out. They both wanted to be with their mommies...but both mommies were a little busy. So he took them out. MaKenna, Jake and Cam sat very nicely in the pews throughout the wedding. I was very proud of them! They even did the communion when it was time to walk up. Tator was married in Redeemer Luthern Church in downtown Atlanta. It was a beautiful church! It is a historic church though, so no flash photography...but I have no doubt that her professional pictures will turn out incredible! I can't wait to see them!


We did quite a few pictures outside, even though it was FREEZING!! Yes...Atlanta was colder than it was here when we were there!!! BUMMER!!!!Carrie "Tator" Tate was pronounced Mrs. Buchanon shortly before these pictures were taken!! CONGRATULATIONS CARRIE AND DANIEL....AND BRAYDEN!! I have decided though...I can STILL call her Tator...I really don't like the sound of Bucky.

No comments: