Thursday, October 8, 2009

Michael Buble CD review "Crazy Love"

BACKGROUND:

Michael Buble's album due out October 9th, Crazy Love! was wonderful! Crazy Love features two original songs along with Michael's always original take on 11 standards from various eras. The first single, "Haven't Met You Yet." was co -written by Buble and additional tunes on the album include "Cry Me A River", You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You," "Georigia On My Mind" and "Baby (You've God What It Takes)". The title song is a cover of the Van Morrison gem "Crazy Love." The CD closes out with a haunting version of "Stardust" which is performed with the acapella group Naturally 7.

THERE ARE LINKS TO COME....BUT IF YOU JUST GOOGLE MICHAEL BUBLE, I AM SURE YOU WILL GET PLENTY OF INFORMATION!!!

MY TAKE:

I was pleasantly surprised with this CD also. I have heard of Michael Buble, but had never heard his music. I was very happy with it. His music kinda reminded me of Harry Connick Jr., big band, jazzy, nice, easy listening, etc. My favorite song of ALL time is sung by him also, "Georgia On My Mind." He does a WONDERFUL...OUTSTANDING job on it! I have ALREADY recommended this CD to my friends and I strongly recommend it to all of you as well! GREAT WORK MICHAEL BUBLE!!!!

No comments: