Monday, April 13, 2009

Saturday/Sunday of Spring Break...the 4th/5th

What a fun day we had today! Well...at least the morning! I took the kids to Home Depot where they made bird houses! They were the kind of bird houses that you suction cup to the window so that you can see inside the bird house. Very cool! I am BY FAR not a carpenter...so helping the kids was a bit comedic...but Cam did well on his own. Jake and MaKenna was another story...especially since I was also trying to keep Major out of trouble! The bird houses ended up looking really good. Jakes is a little crooked. He blames me....it quite possibly could be my fault. I didn't get any pictures. One person can only keep a 1 year old out of trouble and help build bird houses at the same time...taking a picture would have made me super woman. I guess I could have taken an after picture...oh well. We brought them home and painted them on Monday and Tuesday morning. They are done now and look beautiful! Now we just need to hang them! The rest of Saturday the kids stayed with daddy. I had to go work at ReRuns...a consignment shop for those out of towners. I was there from 11:30 to 5:30.

Sunday we just took it easy and planned out our week! Our very busy and very fun week!!!

No comments: