Wednesday, April 15, 2009

EASTER SUNDAY!!!!

Easter Sunday was a good one. It was a bit chilly, but no rain like the forcast had suggested. We got up...I was feeling better, but by far not 100%. Checked out what the Easter Bunny brought everyone, got everyone dressed pretty and off to church. We got home and I made a couple quick and easy desserts for the kiddos and Jeff got lunch ready. I wasn't into food and smells on this day...so Jeff graciously took over. We didn't have the traditional ham like I had wanted, but instead he cooked out with hamburgers, chicken and hot dogs. We had 5 different dips, 5 different chips, a veggie tray thanks to Tini, an additional dessert (Carrot cake) thanks to Dixie, lots of fruit, baked beans, just a great spread! We ate around 1:30, then after, my sister, her husband and their kids came over for an Easter Egg hunt. They hunted...they ran...they played...and then they jumped! They LOVE to jump!!MaKenna loves to swing in the tire swing...and as you can see...she got a little stuck, but she wasn't complaining...she just kept going around in circles! Here is Kenna getting some help from "Uncle" Matt to get an egg out of the tree!


Kenna found all the tall ones! Here she is getting help from daddy!

Major wasn't sure at first what he was supposed to do...but once he caught on, there was no stopping him!


Here is "Uncle" Matt and Jake.

Here is soon to be Uncle Tanner, who came with Aunt Dixie! I just realized I don't have any pictures of Aunt Dixie from Easter! Well...when I was taking these pictures outside, she was cleaning my bathroom. I know...so unfair of me to make her...but I didn't know she was doing it. Apparently Jake put too much toilet paper in the toilet again. You do the math.....

Here is Kenna, Major and "Aunt" Tini. My Camera is still foggy from the Jungle. I gotta clean the lens...sorry....


Jake trying to be an acrobat to get that darn egg!

My babies......aren't they beautiful???

The Nebraska Fillemans!!


No comments: