Friday, April 24, 2009

Did I fall off the face of the earth?

No...I did not...but I do know it has been awhile since I have blogged. So sorry! I have been SOOOO busy...and yes...not feeling well again. Started with a cold...ended with allergies...and now I can't tell if it is allergies or a cold still...again...whatever! I am not used to allergies...I RARELY have allergy problems...so this is new to my bod...I don't know what to think! :-~

Anyway....I have spring cleaned the ENTIRE house. It has taken me almost two whole weeks...but it is DONE! I do clean the house about every other week...but I REALLY deep clean every year around this time. It was ready! EVERY spare moment I had in the last week or two has been spent cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! So...that is why I have been MIA! I have pictures I need to post from the last BMX race, and a few other fun things!! I will do that soon! Promise! This weekend and the first half of next week are CRAZY busy still...but after that, it will be slowing up a bit. Whew....so...hopefully I can blog before that, but just to let you know. I didn't want anybody to think that a tornado blew me away!! Although some days.......

JUST KIDDING!

No comments: