Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MaKenna

Today at the lunch table she said,
"Mamma..how do you give God your heart, because I want to."

So proud of my little munchkin....even if she drives me crazy sometimes!! She is a joy to have around. Quite a ball of energy too!!! I am glad that she wants God to have her heart...I hope I gave her a good answer. Her prayers each night are priceless too....

"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, angels watch me through the night and keep me safe 'till morning light....God bless mommy, daddy, Cam, Jake, MaKenna, Major, Mickey, Nacho, Duke, Nana, Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, Peanut Blondie....God loves us so much that he died on the cross for our sins. He wants us to be good. God made the world and it is so beautiful. He rose from the dead for us. He wants us to be nice to eachother. He created the world, flowers, everything. We take care of his amimals. (yes...amimals). In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

That prayer varies from time to time, but that is the jest of it...she includes all those points somehow into our nightly prayers. AND...she drags it out with um's and sighs...etc. It is sometimes like listening to a commentary...but they are the most beautiful prayers I have ever heard! We must be doing something right...or the church is...or both of us are!

No comments: