Saturday, July 31, 2010

Nerf N Strike Stampede!

A few days a go the good people at Smarty Pants sent my 9 year old "J"a Nerf N Strike Stampede Blaster. He was to review it...do some surveys, and then he gets to keep the gun AND he gets a $20 gift card to Hasbro Toy Shop.

This dang gun was SOOO much fun!!! I had a blast playing with it! I was running around the house shooting ANYTHING that moved! It was great! It is by far the best nerf gun EVER!!! When I was finally done playing with it, I let the kids play with it...but I must say...WOW!!!! When this Nerf Gun comes out, it SHOULD retail around $50. BUY IT!!! It is a BLAST!!!!!

Thanks to the people at "Know it all, Smarty Pants" too!!! This was a fantastic review opportunity for ALL of us!!!!

1 comment:

Owais Khan said...

Come and play the many game types in our cool, office-themed arena PVP Nerf Wars, where the only limit to the scenarios is your imagination. useful source