Monday, July 26, 2010

Arizona Trip #5

After the Grand Canyon we headed to Bedrock City which was on the way home. I can remember going there when I visited the canyon in college...I know cheesy...but I thought it was cool, so I knew the kids would like it...and I was right! They loved it! It was a bit costly for what was available...but for a one time visit...I guess it was worth it!!! Here is MaKenna and Cam with Dino!!! MaKenna doing what all girls do best!!!!

Here is a replica of MaKenna's mouth!!!!

Cam and Jake.
Aunt Holly with Bam-Bam.

Cam and MaKenna on the...um...Wooly Mammoth???

Jake climbing on the snake....ha...that rhymes!!!



Cam...the snake wrangler!!!!!
Cam-Cam and Bam-Bam!

Cam's favorite pasttime...eating things with bones in them!!! That kid is SUCH a meat eater!!!!


MaKenna giving daddy a haircut.....ssscccaaarrryyy.....
Major LOVED Barney!! How could you NOT love that face????

Major and Makenna "driving".


Cam and Fred.


Even mom and dad had to get into the action...here you have Mr. and Mrs. Flintstone....the grump....and the goddess.... :-)

I have a REALLY funny story about the trip from the canyon back to Bellmont. When we were at the Canyon we went into the Visitor Center. I took my wallet out of my purse and put it in the diaper bag. When we were done, I took the wallet out of the diaper bag and put the diaper bag in the back of the truck. We drove down swirly roads...bumpy roads...dirt and gravel roads...all the way to Bedrock City where we stayed for an hour or so. Then drove back to Flagstaff/Bellmont. All in all, it took us about an hour and a half of drive time, plus an hour or so at Bedrock. When we got back to Holly's house, I went to the back of the truck to take the diaper bag out. My wallet was sitting on the bumper!!!!!!!!!!! It was then that I realized that I had set my wallet there to put the stroller in the back. I must have left it sitting there...and it was STILL there when we got back!!!!!!!!!! Holly's response? "It's a good thing you're a praying woman Tonya!" No kidding!!!!!! Can you believe that???? That is just CRAZY to me!!!!! Thank you Lord for your many blessings!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: