Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Flagstaff

HI ALL!! We are here in Big Sky Country, Flagstaff, AZ! Ahh...I really do miss this place. The smell of pine, the nice crisp air...you really can't beat it. It is just TOO expensive to live here...at least for us since we want to have one parent home with the kids. Anyway, we are having a great time! I have TONS of pictures to share with you all when we get home! Jeff bought me a new camera before we left, so the pictures will be a bit better finally!! It is Wednesday and we are about to leave for Lake Powell. Then Monday we will leave there for home. We should be home Tuesday or Wednesday. From what I understand, no baby for Peanut yet!!! Maybe she will wait until we get home!! :-)

Have an awesome week!! I will be getting a nice dark tan, laying on the beach enjoying the AZ/UT sun!!

Love to all!

Tonya

No comments: