Thursday, July 16, 2009

Massage Envy, Blayne Tullis

While we were at the Lake....which I WILL blog about later. I am just a little slow with everything that is going on....sorry....but while we were at the lake, I found out that Blayne Tullis, Brandyn's little brother (Brandyn is my brother in law, married to Jeff's little sister Holly), who was also with us at the lake, was a Masseuse at Massage Envy. We have Massage Envy's here and I LOVE it! He works in Flagstaff...so if you are in Flagstaff or NEAR Flagstaff go to Massage Envy and ask for Blayne Tullis! He is GREAT!!! He did a FANTASTIC job! You all know me...I am not shy...so I just asked him if he would massage me! :-) He did very graciously...and like I said, he is fantastic. My stress, worry...everything just melted away. THEN....my old man husband went wake bording and hurt his back pretty bad. Again...non-shy Tonya says, "Would you mid working on Jeff....I don't want to drive 24 hours with him in the car miserable tomorrow". Which I ended up doing...but it wasn't because of his back...I'll get to that later. Anyway, Blayne being the EXTREMELY giving and nice guy that he is said, "SURE!" So he worked on Jeff for quite some time, and by the time he was done the once hunched over Jeff was standing straight up and dancing with a mop. Yes...a mop....I was replaced by a mop. But...at least his back was better!
SO!!! Moral of this story? GO SEE BLAYNE TULLIS AT MASSAGE ENVY IN FLAGSTAFF, AZ! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!! Here is a picture of Blayne with my other sister in law Dixie as they made dinner that evening. Very good pasta they made!

No comments: