Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dragon

We named Peanuts still born pony. Well...we didn't. MaKenna did. Cam wants to make a stepping stone for the pony with the Plaster of Paris stuff...so we needed a name. MaKenna was supposed to have naming rights anyway, so she names him Dragon.

When we told the kids, Cam was openly sad...Jake didn't say a word, and MaKenna didn't seem to care. So I held her and I said, "Do you understand." She said no. So I said, "Peanuts baby was a little boy...but he went to Heaven and is with Nana." She thought about it for a minute and said, "Now Nana has a horse!" That apparently made it all better!

I think she had heard Cam say that first...but it was awfully cute coming from her and knowing that "A-HA" she got it!

Peanut is doing well so far. She is still hanging on. Keep the horsey prayers going up! I'll post pictures of Peanut and the new horses getting to know eachother soon!

No comments: