Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hot and Humid!

ICK! I HATE humidity!!! I can take 110 in Phoenix over 85 here with this humidity! I feel like I can't breathe!!!

We did a lot of water playing this week though...well...when it wasn't raining...which made it even MORE humid!!

Really...other than playing in our backyard, or friends' backyards, we really didn't do a whole lot this week. It was actually kinda nice and relaxing! Next week will be very busy as we are getting ready for our trip to Arizona/Lake Powell. Not only that, but we have some sort of appointment almost every day next week....plus clean the house (I hate coming home to a dirty house)...plus keep my piano lessons...plus our weekly library stop...plus get the truck in (our remote starter and our DVD players are not working. I can do without the remote starter...but I am NOT traveling 24 hours straight without a DVD player for the kids!). Needless to say...it will be a very busy week. Forgive me if I don't blog much.

No Foal yet. Still waiting. I am thinking very soon though...Peanut was acting very funny this evening when we went out to feed her. She just wasn't herself. She didn't want to eat much, she didn't want to graze....she had been laying down because she had bedding all wrapped up in her hair...she was pacing a bit...so I think it might be soon. HOPEFULLY before we leave for Arizona. Though...it is Murphy's Law that she will have the Foal when we are gone. Hopefully Murphy's Law will be broken this time though! What a great Father's Day present for Jeff if she has her foal tonight!

Sunday is my sister in law's and brother in law's FIRST anniversary!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!!! Friday was my brother in law's and sister in law's TENTH anniversary!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to them also!! Holly and Brandyn Tullis....1 YEAR!! Danny and Caitlin Filleman...10 YEARS!!!

We did go out to Mahoney yesterday and dropped off Jake and Cam so they could camp with Papa, and Rhonda and Mike and their family. We went out there today and picked them up and had dinner with them. We also gave dad his Father's Day gift. His FIRST digital camera. He was VERY excited! He is looking forward to taking pictures of his new horse Sparky!!

No comments: