Monday, May 17, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY ONE AND ONLY!!!

13 years ago today, May 17th, I tied the knot with my soul mate...my best friend...my one and only. May 17th, 1997 was the FIRST happiest day of my life. What an incredible man I married. I had no doubt then that I wanted to marry him, and if I had to do it all over again, I would.

In 13 years we have had many ups and downs. We've moved 4 times, to 3 different states, we've had 4 children, we've suffered miscarriage, we've buried grandparents and a parent, we've struggled personally, mentally, physicially and financially. But we have made it and though times were tough, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. God taught us so much through all of the troubles that we have seen. It is easy to forget that He is simply molding us into the people He wants us to be. He never said life would be easy....but He is watching how we react to the turbulence.


We need to remember that this is just our temporary home....and I am so glad that He chose for Jeff and I to live out our days on this earth together during our temporary visit. He knew that through our differences we would learn so much and we would complement eachother during any tough times we have had, are having and will have.

Happy 13th Anniversary to my love.

No comments: