Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finally some more pictures I got from dad's camera!!

Okay...so I STILL have no camera!! But...I have entered A LOT of contests to win one because we really just can't spare the money right now for a new one...so keep your fingers crossed!!! Dad has been gracious enough to let me borrow his...and Deana has let me borrow hers a time or two...so here are some pictures I just got off of dad's computer!!!
Major loves to build with Papa....
And then he loves to destroy.....
Even papa likes to play dress up.....
CHEESE.....
On Wednesdays I babysit Samantha! She is the same age as Major....a couple months older....they have a blast together. This particular day we went to visit papa...she LOVED Nana's elephant!

Major thought it was his turn...so here he is trying to get her off of it....he was not successful....

No comments: