Saturday, April 3, 2010

Beating myself up.

It is a good thing that I have NO problem laughing at myself.

I just hope that I am not the only one that this has happened to. It would make me feel better if others of you did this too.

I go on my elliptical for 1/2 hour sometimes an hour if I have been "bad" that day, every night. Then...I do a workout with either Tony Horton or Denise Austin...depending on how "bad" I had been that day. One night I was working with Tony Horton...I had baked cookies that day...."bad" day. I was REALLY getting into it. We were working arms. We were doing hook/uppercuts. Yes...I am sure you guessed it...I uppercut RIGHT into my very own nose...and believe it or not...it bled. Yes....you read that right...I actually gave myself a bloody nose.

How sad is that?? Well...at least I know I can hold my own in a fight...maybe?

No comments: