Friday, January 29, 2010

Past pics....

I found a bunch of pics...I wasn't sure if I had posted them yet or not....

Here are the kids playing the Candyland DVD that Major got for Christmas... Here is MaKenna and Major at SkateDaze...the pictures are so little because I have lost my camera as you all know and I was using my video camera.


Major is in the tubes in this picture....you can't see him because it is so little...but it is proof that he went in the tubes which he had never done before!!
Here is MaKenna acting silly...it is a sideways picture...I made it upright, but it won't post here upright...don't know why....

Here is Major asleep on the floor....

Here are the Filleman kids and the Flanigan kids making tents out of blankets and couch cushions during one of the many snow days we had in January...

No comments: