Tuesday, October 21, 2008

McCain/Palin and Peek A Boo!

We have had a CRAZY last couple of days!! Fun...but crazy!! First off, the boys had Wednesday through Friday off of school this week because of Fall break, so Wednesday they went camping with my mom and dad out at Mahoney State Park! Thursday after MOPs, MaKenna and Major met them there and camped with them. But before we left, MaKenna and I painted some signs! We seem to have some sticky fingered Democrats in our neighborhood. We had up the nice, political signs for McCain and Palin...as well as other Republicans. Would you believe they actually got stolen?? And they wanted to make a point...they left the holders...but took the signs! We also recently had a Texas Longhorns stake taken. Sooo...in retaliation...because those of you who know me, know I can't go without some sort f payback, no matter how big or small...MaKenna and I made our own Texas Longhorns sign....notice MaKenna's fingers in the normal Hook 'em Horns position....


Then we made a McCain/Palin sign...and under that I put God Sees You..in other words, think before you take my signs again booger!!!

Don't worry...we have since gotten all new signs and they have yet to be stolen. We haven't gotten a new Texas LongHorns stake though...so now you know what Jeff needs for Christmas! :-)

Major also has started with Peek A Boo! He LOVES it...so I thought I would share. He started doing it in the tub using the shower curtain to hide behind...below is a picture and a video. Now though, if you say, "Where's Major?", he puts his hands up and hides his face. He will giggle until he lets his hands free and smiles real big...at which point it is your cue to go, "THERE HE IS!!!!"



I have quite a few more pictures to upload...and a few more stories...camping stories and hockey stories....so, I will do that another night. It has been a busy last couple of days...tonight we had parent-teacher conferences...the boys are doing great by the way! Both teachers just want both boys to slow down when they do their work...the rush and sometimes miss important directions, etc. That is easy to do though...I am guilty. Anyway, they had those, then the boys had hockey practice and I stayed at the school and worked the book fair. Then I went and picked up the younger two and none of us got home before 9. By the time we got everyone in bed...well...you know. I am tired...eyes are droopy...so the next photos and stories will just have to wait.


No comments: