Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just a splattering of things...

So...the other day, we went to my mom's house to celebrate their 44th wedding anniversary and my brother in laws 44th birthday. It was a beautiful day out...as you can see on Majors face...he was thrilled!

It ALSO happened to be a Nebraska Footbll day...my dad is a die hard Nebraska fan....we are not. Oh...don't get me wrong...I like Nebraska...unlike my husband...but, I just like Texas better. So, I tease my dad quite often about that...I decided to tease him with a new flag....
Okay...so on Wednesday nights, we have family night. It is usually our Awanas night...but this year, we are SO crazy busy, if we did Awana's, we would literally, NEVER see eachother. So we reserve Wednesday night as our family night. Last week we played Wii with the kids...Major was given a Wii controller that didn't work, so he got to "play" too. But, I just thought this was so cute. Nacho is SUCH an evil dog, but he LOVES babies. He LOVED MaKenna when she was a baby, and would sit in her lap...let her yank on his ears, tail, and...um...other thing...and he didn't care. Now he snips at her...but boy, when she was a baby, he LOVED her. He is the same way with Major. It is the strangest thing. He could do ANYTHING to that dog and Nacho wouldn't care. Weird....

No comments: