Friday, October 31, 2008

From Tuesday morning bible study

Most of you know that I am the childcare coordinator for our Tuesday morning Bible Study at our church, and I let the 90+ kids we have dress up on Tuesday. I snapped a couple pictures from the day. The one below is of MaKenna's best buds....from left to right, Sydney, Hannah, MaKenna and Oliva. MaKenna was a mermaid...she pulled her tail up for the picture though so you can't really tell she is a mermaid in the picture! And...not just ANY mermaid...she is Ariel!


Here are the cutest two pumpkins around!! Nehemiah on the left and Major on the right. No..Major was not a pumpkin this evening....Jeff wouldn't allow it...but Jeff is not with me on Tuesday mornings, so I let Major be a pumpkin Tuesday morning!
Here is Nehemian and their crazy, cowgirl mamma's, Deana and Tonya!



We had a great Halloween. I will update the blog with Halloween pics and Vala's Pumpkin Patch pics sometime this weekend!! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: