Friday, October 24, 2008

Camping

So last week was fall break and we went camping with my mom, dad, sister, brother in law, their three kids and my four kids in my mom and dad's fifth wheel. My sister also has a camper. It was tons of fun though. I took 5 of the 7 kids for a hike one day...but it was muddy...and my tour guide, (my nephew Shawn), didn't REALLY know where he was going. Okay...maybe he did...but it took 4 different times of walking back in the woods with no trail before he found the right spot. I was walking through very high weeds with a ten month old baby on my back. I just kept saying, "It's okay Tonya...look, you just lost a quarter of a pound...there goes another one..." Positive reinforcement is often needed for me...the below picture is on the road before we headed off into the woods.


Jake in a tree.....


MaKenna...doing some sort of dance...


Cam in a tree....
Aunt Rhonda and baby Major....






Major napping on papa...plum tuckered out....


Friday, Major, MaKenna, Jake and Kayla (my niece) went back to Omaha. Cam stayed with Nana and Papa for one more night. We had to get back though because Jake was Junior Maverick of the Night Friday night!! I will post more on that later!!!

No comments: