Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Major's first haircut!

I knew the day would come...but I was not prepared for it. I begged Jeff to wait until his first birthday, but his constant nagging me about it finally made me cave. So...not wanting to be present to see my baby's hair cut off...I gave specific instructions...JUST A TRIM!!!!! I DID NOT...I repeat...DID NOT want Major's hair cut as short as the boys' hair was cut when they were babies. I want a boy with hair for a change....I am not saying I want a girlie boy...I just want to know what a boy of mine might look like if he had hair...since my other two recently also got another buzz cut. Anyway, I came home to Jeff apologizing because...something about his hair color being lighter and it is longer than it looks...I don't know...I blocked out every word he was saying and rushed to my bald baby. :-( Okay...maybe not bald...but might as well be...here are pictures chronicling my baby's buzz cut/trim.

Looking at the mechanism that would destroy his hair....
Not quite sure what dad is up to....
GET ME OUT OF THIS CHAIR...WHAT IS THIS MAN DOING TO ME???????
My baby's precious baby hair.....
LOOK AT ME...I AM BALD...DAAAADDDDDD....WHHHHYYYYYYY?????????

No comments: