Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ahhh...sweet MaKenna....

MaKenna...she is either a really funny little girl...or it is just that age. Sadly I don't remember a lot of the silly things the boys did...and I didn't record it, but now I have this opportunity to record MaKenna's "funnies".

Funny number one:

She woke up...."mommy...I had a bad dream." I responded with, "oh...you did honey? I am sorry...what was it about?" She told me, "It had monsters and dinosaurs in it...you were there mommy...do you remember?"

It took me a second...but then I could hardly contain my laughter!

Funny number two:

Her face is SOOO dry right now. It is so bad that I have actually been putting Mary Kay Emollient Cream on her face at night. So the other night, it was especially bad. Jeff and I were in the living room chatting about the day, she walked in and I said, "OH MY...what happened to yuor face?" To which she tried everything in her power to see her face! She stood perfectly still...made her eyes as big as saucers and attempted to SEE her face by moving her eyeballs around in every which direction...trying to manuever her nose out of the way, etc. It was very comical!

What a hoot!


No comments: