Sunday, August 22, 2010

Arizona Trip #16

So after taking pictures, we headed in two different boats to Rainbow Bridge. Jeff and I had not been to Rainbow Bridge since we were newly married....so it has been about 13 years! It looked the same. The water was a bit higher than last time, but that is about it! Danny and Caitlin took Major, MaKenna, Jeff, myself, Jerry, Gwin and Cade and Jace in their boat. Holly and Brandyn took Jessica and Blayne, Cam and Jake. Here is Grandpa Jerry and Jace hanging out on the ride. The ride there took us about 30 minutes. We enjoyed the ride though...Lake Powell is beautiful and different every corner you take. Here is Jace "holding up" a rock at Rainbow Bridge. He is looking at me going, "Why am I doing this????" :-)
My honey and I.


The loves of my life!
Jeff and Baby Cade.

There is Holly's boat with my oldest babes on it!

Grandma Gwin and Cade.

Yes....Major fell asleep.....

Jeff and Major before he fell asleep...

MaKenna, enjoying the wind through her hair!

No comments: