Friday, August 20, 2010

Arizona Trip #13

Major all worn out.....
We had a night roasting marshmellows! That is ALWAYS a good time for the kids!! Here is Jace licking away!!! Speaking of which....I went to Indiana last weekend with my dad....there was a place called French Lick....what's that all about???? Anyway.....
Here is Cade and Caitlin....enjoying the evening...


Majy and I before he passed out from sheer exhaustion....
YUM YUM!

Jeff getting my marshmellow JUST perfect!

Here is another storm rolling in....
MaKenna and Major passed out before dinner that night. The sun just took it right out of them....


We did go in during the storm though and watched the video that Grandpa Jerry made for us from our last years Lake Powell trip. Afterwards we had a "dress up" pirate time! Here is Jace and Danny.
Jessica and Blaine didn't feel like dressing up I guess....

Ahoy Major!!!!

One eyed Jace!

I think this look suits Brandyn just fine, don't you?

Cam....the bad pirate!!!

No comments: