Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dixie's Wedding!!!

Dixie's wedding was the 5th of June! It was a lot of fun! It was a beautiful day! Couldn't have asked for a better one! I got a few nice pictures. Unfortunately, I still don't have a camera...and I had to borrow my dad's again. The batteries died at the beginning of the ceremony, so I didn't get a lot of pictures. Some of the pictures are from my father in laws camera!

Here is my sister in law Holly being sassy coming down the aisle! Here is my baby girl....third time being a flower girl!
Here is Kylin, Holly, MaKenna and Jace.

The blushing bride, Dixie and Dad.


There they are.....

The Unity Sand Ceremony! They made a great looking unity sand sculpture!
Here they are....Mr. and Mrs. Tanner and Dixie Callan!

My sister in law Caitlin and I...
Cutting the cake!



Me, Caitlin, Dixie, Mom and Holly
Caitlin, me, Holly and Mom


Jace and Holly

Holly, Cade and Danny
MaKenna and Aunt Holly
Holly, Jake, Cam and Brandyn

Holly and Dixie...siblings....

Mom and Holly


Brandyn and Holly

Holly, Caitlin and mom
Mom and Dad


Major, fascinated with the bubbles, with Aunt Holly...
About to blow bubbles and the bride and groom...

Jeff, mom and Danny...going down the aisle....I got a little out of order here....


The flowers Caitlin and I picked out before the ceremony...I think we did pretty good!!!
Jace and MaKenna


The groom and I

MaKenna, Cam, Jake and Jace


Cade on top of Major....
Trouble and more trouble.....


Major and MaKenna...aren't they sweet....

No comments: