Tuesday, June 22, 2010

After the wedding....

Okay...so I am VERY slow on posting lately. It has been SOOO busy! I have been working on a slide show for the Stutzman Reunion...plus a trivia game for the same reunion which is this weekend...plus trying to keep it fun and exciting for the 7 kids at my house this summer...busy...busy...busy!! Anyway...these are pictures from after the wedding.

Dixie's reception wasn't like a usual Filleman reception...only the bride and groom...dad and bride...and groom and mom danced. So...it wasn't a LONG reception. Dixie and Tanner were gone by 5 I think. So we cleaned up the church and went home...put all of her left over food in our fridge for the present opening the next day...put our swimming suits on and out the door again. We headed over to the pool at the hotel that everyone was staying at. It was only a few miles from our house...not far at all. Major enjoyed playing with the left over bubbles....
Of course he enjoyed the pool too....so did MaKenna...my little mermaid....
Cam has ALWAYS been like a fish....
And Jake...well...he was really well prepared.... Here are Danny and Jace.

Maj and Daddy.
My little mermaid liked to play mermaid with Dixie's best friend Kylin...in fact...she liked Kylin so much that she recently got a Zhu Zhu pet and named it after her!


We always have fun when we swim as a family...and yes...I did get in and play too...I just am always the one behind the camera.
Funny story....Holly MADE me have a Mike's Lemonaide. I have never had one...and I am not a drinker...so that was interesting. Anyway....it is a BIG no no at our house. Jeff left early and took Major and Cam with him. Cam's asthma was acting up and Jeff...well...he just isn't a social butterfly. So MaKenna and Jake were with me. I was sitting on the patio and they were swimming. Jake came over and said, 'MOM...you're drinking a BEER??' I said, "NO! See...it says Lemonaide on it!" BAD idea...then he comes over..."Oh...can I have some?" UGH!!! NOOOOO!!! I covered though...I told him no, he wouldn't like it...it was mommy lemonaide. Whew...I think I dodged that bullet! :-) Maybe....I could have started something bad too......

No comments: