Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What a sweet man I am married to!


For those of you who have not seen Fireproof the movie with Kirk Cameron...and are married...or planning on getting married...you have GOT to see it! It was an incredible movie. I don't know if that movie had ANYTHING to do with Jeff's kindness lately, but if it did...YAY! If not...YAY anyway! He was so sweet. Yesterday I got home from having lunch with a friend...MaKenna and Major were with me, and Jeff was home sick. I ran into the kitchen and saw two wrapped presents on the table. Oh oh, I thought....I must have missed something. I mentally did a checklist of the date and possible occasions I may have missed. It is so unlike me to miss anything...but after probing my brain I came up empty (ha ha...you know what I mean!). Anyway, I asked Jeff what the occasion was...he said, "Just because." I opened the first box to find a beautiful satin pajama set. Now...most men would get the slinky outfit...and I am sure Jeff would have like to...but he said, "I want you to be comfortable when you sleep." Ahhhh....the next box was a nice big, warm and comfy robe. Very fluffy! I loved it! Very unexpected, but very sweet...you won't hear me complaining!!!

No comments: