Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stupid Wii!

I have had TONS of fun with the Wii since we got it last Christmas. For my birthday this past November my wonderful in laws bought me the Wii fit. Not because they were trying to tell me something...no...I asked for it. And I must say, I love it. I did it religiously for about a month...then Christmas happened...then my mom got sick...etc, etc. So...it had been since before Christmas that I had gotten on it. I got on it about a week and a half ago when Jeff's dad was here...(we were all competing in the ski jump...which I hold the record on)...and it said I gained 4 pounds. I honestly didn't think that was bad considering Christmas had happened and my mom...and I am a big time stress eater...so I was actually pleased with ONLY four pounds. Then a week went by, and I remember that I am trying to get into the habit of getting on it every day again...so I got on it again, and it said I lost 2 pounds. Hey...alright...we are going in the right direction! GOOD FOR ME! So, I forgot AGAIN...and it had been about 3 days since I got on it and it said I GAINED 3 pounds!! WHAT!?!?!?! I had been eating good...no sweets...etc. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I GAINED!? Do you know what I did???? I went right out and bought a gallon of ice cream! I figured if I am gaining I might as well be enjoying myself!!!!
Well...yes, I bought the ice cream...and I got home and scooped everybody bowls...except myself...I didn't even take a taste. I was very proud of myself...especially since my intentions were to eat half the gallon! Whew....

No comments: