Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Deer Bunny

Oh MaKenna....is it just her, or do all 4 year olds say the darndest things? I guess it is all 4 year olds...hence the tv show...."Kids say the darndest things". Anyway...her and I and Major...Deana, Hannah and Nehemiah decided to go to LoneStar today after Bible Study. Kids eat free on Tuesdays...HUGE savings. So...the kids are eating their food...we always get their first because we want to avoid any meltdowns...Deana and I are just "shooting the breeze", when MaKenna says, "LOOK! A deer bunny!!!" Now...I know the Arizona folks will LOVE this one. You midwesterners won't get it...so you have my permission to be baffled. Anyway...it took me a second too. Deer bunny? Whatever MaKenna. So...in good mom fashion, I chose to ignore her. She said it again...LOUDER! Finally, Deana started laughing...I turned around to see a Jackolope hanging behind me! Yes MaKenna...I guess it is a Deer Bunny!! Who knew they were given new...more appropriate names??

No comments: