Friday, March 13, 2009

The "F" word

Okay...this is just TOO funny not to post. Hopefully I won't get in trouble by Aunt Holly for posting this, but it is just great!

Jake got in the truck today after school and said, "Mom, Cam has been saying the "F" word a lot lately."

I looked at Cam with big eyes and said, "WHAT "F" word?"

Jake interuppted and said, "Not the "F" word that Aunt Holly says, the other "F" word."

I said, "Aunt Holly says the "F" word?"

Jake said, "Yeah, when she had to tow grandpa Jerry's boat with her boat at Lake Powell."

I smiled to myself....as I WELL remember that day...and I said, "Ohhh...so what "F" word does Cam say then?"

His reply was, "Friggin'"

I explained that Friggin' is not REALLY a bad word, it just can be perceived as bad and that is why we try not to use that word as an adjective. He was happy with that response.

I got quite a good chuckle out of that though......"Not the "F" word that Aunt Holly says..." HAA!!! I thought that was great! Sorry Aunt Holly!!!!!


No comments: