Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Heaven #2

Does anyone believe that those in Heaven can communicate with us? Sometimes I do...but then, when I think logically...it doesn't make sense. A second in Heaven is like 10 years down here...so how would they communicate. Do you see where I am going with this? But my heart would like to think that they can. What do you think?
Mom and MaKenna

I know it is weird to say this...kinda cliche, but I honestly think that mom is sending signs that she is okay. Not just with the "heat" as I posted in earlier posts, but I swear...I hear that "I Can Only Imagine" song SOOOO much now...and I have NEVER heard it that much before. For those of you who have watched the slide show it is the second song played. It is by Mercy Me. If you haven't watched the slide show, the link to it is in an earlier post...just go check it out. Anyway, I hear it EVERYWHERE I go. Not just Mercy Me singing it...but yesterday, I heard it sang by what sounded like Amy Grant. Since when does she sing that song? I also heard it on a country station the other day sang by Wynona....since when does SHE sing that song. Then today...of all places, I was at David's Bridal with my glowing bride sister in law and it came on...played on a station that had just played Madonna. How weird is that? When mom was first diagnosed with Breast Cancer she had a portable CD player with ear phones. She took that thing everywhere...on her treadmill...to chemo...in the living room...even in bed with her. The one CD that was almost always being played? Mercy Me, specifically the song, "I Can Only Imagine". I think mom is telling us that she is fine, and that it is true....we can ONLY imagine. Can you imagine? Heaven must be beyond beautiful. Beyond our comprehension. Wow. Thanks mom...

No comments: