Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MORE VIRUSES!!!!

I can't STAND these darn viruses!!! UGH!!! I have HAD IT!!! So....Major is sick...we know that. Monday and Tuesday Jeff went hunting....before you ask...no, he did not get anything. Yesterday afternoon though he came home for awhile before he went out again. I left MaKenna and Major at home with daddy while I went to walk the boys home from school. I got home and Kenna was BAWLING HORRIBLY. She had a high fever and had a terrible headache. I called the doctor because he did say that if she developed a fever with this nasty cough she has, to give him a call. He thought that she just had a virus on top of the undiagnosed cough. So...we have been taking it easy...except for sleep....don't get me started there...and of course, I woke up with a headache and sore throat too....no fever....mine is probably just lack of sleep...again don't get me started.


We start MOPs tomorrow (Mother's of Preschoolers), and I am the finance person, so I REALLY need to be there. I am not quite sure what I am going to do yet. Hopefully by then she will be fever free for 24 hours. I kinda doubt it...but we will see. She is laying down watching my all time favorite movie, Wizard of Oz right now....Major is sleeping...and I am having a quiet moment. (*sigh*).
I need some chocolate......


No comments: