Friday, November 19, 2010

The week of Halloween

The week of Halloween we had a lot of activities. One of the activites was dressing up at Bible Study. I know that sounds funny....celebrating Halloween at Bible Study...but we didn't really study...it was more like just a costume party for the kids. They always enjoy it...and as moms...it is always nice for them to get use out of their costumes more than just that one time. Another event was the school parade and parties. Here is Jake and Major....er...Storm Trooper and Scooby.
Here is the Kitty Cat....

We had a lot of fun. The parade was fun to watch, and the parties were fun too. I didn't get to go to Jake's class much because I am the head room parent in MaKenna's room...so I was in charge of their games and stuff....but it looked like his class was having a lot of fun. MaKenna's class was a ton of fun to do the party with. They did great! We played Musical Chairs, we had Bingo, Ghost Relay race, snack, Pumpkin Seed toss....we just had a great time! I think it was a hit!!! As home room mom...I HOPE it was a hit!!! :-) Scooby was tired out....

Here is Kitty, Jamaican girl and Scooby getting ready to go....

No comments: